Socrative helps teachers engage and assess their students with educational activities on laptops, smartphones and tablets. Through the use of real time questioning, instant result aggregation and visualization, teachers can accurately gauge the whole class’ current level of understanding. Teachers are then able to make informed decisions about how to best use the subsequent minutes of class. By saving teachers time, Socrative allows them focus on teaching, instead of grading and assessment delivery. In the background, Socrative tracks individual student performance to provide longitudinal data to further aid teachers, students, parents, and administrators personalize learning. Socrative can be utilized through all web-browsers, as iOS apps or Android apps, greatly increasing its accessibility for all educational settings.
- Michael West, Benjamin Berte
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Students at GMS today launch @Socrative as one of the first apps used in math class on new #1:1 iPads http://t.co/JPtrJ861ey - 43 minutes ago
- 15 Questions To Help Students Respond To New Ideas http://t.co/DkpvrR2iEb @teachthought Great for designing your own Socrative Exit Tickets! - 2 hours ago
- tried socrative today, kids enjoyed the race and worked together#etlomobile - 2 hours ago
- Explored ways of using iMovie, Socrative and Skitch apps within lessons today! Really fun and engaging! #ICTinPE @PEScholar @TeacherToolkit - 4 hours ago