Socrative helps teachers engage and assess their students with educational activities on laptops, smartphones and tablets. Through the use of real time questioning, instant result aggregation and visualization, teachers can accurately gauge the whole class’ current level of understanding. Teachers are then able to make informed decisions about how to best use the subsequent minutes of class. By saving teachers time, Socrative allows them focus on teaching, instead of grading and assessment delivery. In the background, Socrative tracks individual student performance to provide longitudinal data to further aid teachers, students, parents, and administrators personalize learning. Socrative can be utilized through all web-browsers, as iOS apps or Android apps, greatly increasing its accessibility for all educational settings.
- Michael West, Benjamin Berte
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Apps That Rise to the Top: Tested and Approved By Teachers http://t.co/Qfso8uHrrm @MindShiftKQED #edtech @mluhtala - 4 hours ago
- Socrative Help Center is now Live! Access it from our website at http://t.co/feRT7mDoZf. http://t.co/Syy7dX1fbO - 5 hours ago
- Giving Good Praise to Girls: What Messages Stick http://t.co/mAtNopvUG1 via @MindShiftKQED - 6 hours ago
- Absolutely love using @Socrative app in 8th grade science for warm up questions, space races, and exit tickets! #iPadEd - 6 hours ago