Socrative helps teachers engage and assess their students with educational activities on laptops, smartphones and tablets. Through the use of real time questioning, instant result aggregation and visualization, teachers can accurately gauge the whole class’ current level of understanding. Teachers are then able to make informed decisions about how to best use the subsequent minutes of class. By saving teachers time, Socrative allows them focus on teaching, instead of grading and assessment delivery. In the background, Socrative tracks individual student performance to provide longitudinal data to further aid teachers, students, parents, and administrators personalize learning. Socrative can be utilized through all web-browsers, as iOS apps or Android apps, greatly increasing its accessibility for all educational settings.
- Michael West, Benjamin Berte
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Six Strategies for Instruction That Sticks from the Oct #ELmag: http://t.co/nisAy8ZQzR - 1 minute ago
- So cool! "@andypearsall: Introduced @Socrative to the second years today for a group activity and they loved it! More to follow #Elearning" - 9 minutes ago
- A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble."-- Mahatma Gandhi - 23 minutes ago
- .@MasteryConnect Collects $15.2 Million So Teachers Can Teach To Students And Not ToTests http://t.co/NhfCm2kaFQ via @techcrunch Congrats! - 24 minutes ago