Socrative helps teachers engage and assess their students with educational activities on laptops, smartphones and tablets. Through the use of real time questioning, instant result aggregation and visualization, teachers can accurately gauge the whole class’ current level of understanding. Teachers are then able to make informed decisions about how to best use the subsequent minutes of class. By saving teachers time, Socrative allows them focus on teaching, instead of grading and assessment delivery. In the background, Socrative tracks individual student performance to provide longitudinal data to further aid teachers, students, parents, and administrators personalize learning. Socrative can be utilized through all web-browsers, as iOS apps or Android apps, greatly increasing its accessibility for all educational settings.
- Michael West, Benjamin Berte
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- 3 Engaging Uses of Open Response Questioning http://t.co/t9HMfvsYlg http://t.co/pJbXpVQC3f - 1 hour ago
- @dermott_paul Great to hear Paul! - 1 hour ago
- Teaching Growth Mindset with 10 Growth Mindset Statements via @sylviaduckworth http://t.co/oLX8KPHLPm via @coolcatteacher - 3 hours ago
- @bmullinix Well done! - 17 hours ago