Socrative helps teachers engage and assess their students with educational activities on laptops, smartphones and tablets. Through the use of real time questioning, instant result aggregation and visualization, teachers can accurately gauge the whole class’ current level of understanding. Teachers are then able to make informed decisions about how to best use the subsequent minutes of class. By saving teachers time, Socrative allows them focus on teaching, instead of grading and assessment delivery. In the background, Socrative tracks individual student performance to provide longitudinal data to further aid teachers, students, parents, and administrators personalize learning. Socrative can be utilized through all web-browsers, as iOS apps or Android apps, greatly increasing its accessibility for all educational settings.
- Michael West, Benjamin Berte
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Abby Wambach delivers incredible 7-minute monologue before Women's World Cup final http://t.co/jB32JbK2XI via @BI_Sports - 6 hours ago
- #USA wins third Women's World Cup title, beats Japan 5-2 on record-smashing day http://t.co/j6SbnvVry8 - 6 hours ago
- Five Formative Assessment Tools Recommended by Teacher Experts http://t.co/ShpdrNvU5z via @educanon123 - 6 hours ago
- Definitely plan on experimenting with this. Chromebooks will be a great way to do so! @hapyeaster @west_tx_wonder https://t.co/2x2AoGFtFf - 3 days ago