Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Teacher shortages may be caused by any number of things, including negativity toward teaching. http://t.co/zEhH88bMl2 http://t.co/Q30wvalHCw - 18 hours ago
- Do you have a passion to help eliminate the achievement gap? @PartnersSI is hiring for Michigan & Philly locations http://t.co/XlEqWNArIw - 14 days ago
- "Multicultural education will not close the achievement gap. Culturally Responsive Teaching & Learning will" @Ready4rigor @PartnersSI #CRTL - 21 days ago
- Excited 4 new school year @PartnersSI ! "Our job is to take people from where they are to where they need to be" @PartnersSIDerek #edequity - 22 days ago