Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- The common-core standards are driving a new approach to read-aloud time: http://t.co/K9xG8UThkO http://t.co/gffvmtvawI - 1 day ago
- Help @PartnersSI renew our @GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Status (#GreatNP15). Review your experience with us! http://t.co/kUPj40ynEE - 5 days ago
- I care more about the people my students become than the tests they take. http://t.co/tR5q3l6kV0 - 14 days ago
- Charters done poorly and this happens: http://t.co/WbU5oMWTY8 - 14 days ago