Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Laying a Foundation for Success in Philadelphia. How partnership with SDP and @PartnersSI comes together. http://t.co/am05EtiH6s #edreform - 3 days ago
- Sign the @PartnersSI Pledge if you believe that EVERY child in the country deserves a quality education http://t.co/5I8jLAf1IY #edreform - 41 days ago
- Announcing @PartnersSI expands critical work building ed capacity to Philly thru generous grant from @WilliamPennFdn http://t.co/aRYfNNSPIG - 44 days ago
- Are you an education professional based in MI? @PartnersSI is hiring in #BattleCreek & #GrandRapids http://t.co/AUR6RGS1hP #EducationForAll - 63 days ago