Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- I do this work because kids of color in underserved schools deserve more... #FacesOfEquity https://t.co/RAn3nOTksc https://t.co/WDhXmVAW0b - 5 days ago
- "We make big bets on orgs who are focused and go deep" @emmettcarson We are grateful to be in that group! @PartnersSI @siliconvalleycf#SIS15 - 6 days ago
- Sharing with educators across MI to improve teacher collaboration! #AdvancEDMIConf2015 #facesofequity #edmich https://t.co/cLTqcjhIYF - 13 days ago
- Teacher reflections on role n the development of PARRC's new formative assessment & instructional resources portal. https://t.co/PfbB50Cetd - 13 days ago