Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Founders Story, a 4-part video series retrospective showing the dedication to edu equity at the start of @PartnersSI http://t.co/7tEwpyYJWR - 31 days ago
- Are you passionate about advancing educational equity and opportunities for all students? @PartnersSI is hiring: http://t.co/R2MjcATqJH - 42 days ago
- We've raised 93% of a $30K Challenge Grant from the Sobrato Family Foundation! Help @PartnersSI get to 100% http://t.co/iUGH215m0R - 48 days ago
- Help @PartnersSI win a 2014 @GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Award, write a review of your experience with us! http://t.co/GL60TkcJpm - 52 days ago