Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- From SVCF Regional Meeting..we need to create communities of opportunity & then connect folks to those opportunities @agb4equity #SVCFrm2015 - 1 day ago
- "Looking to add to our Development Team" on @LinkedIn https://t.co/3r3qR5gR3F - 1 day ago
- New report on educational inequities explored in San Jose, Oakland, and San Francisco http://t.co/1LqqO8Nadu #TogetherWeCan #Action - 3 days ago
- Once again a study that shows poverty does not determine destiny https:http://t.co/zaJZ71rv8d #WeKnowtheAnswers #Access=Achievement - 4 days ago