Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Sign the @PartnersSI Pledge if you believe that EVERY child in the country deserves a quality education http://t.co/5I8jLAf1IY #edreform - 10 days ago
- Announcing @PartnersSI expands critical work building ed capacity to Philly thru generous grant from @WilliamPennFdn http://t.co/aRYfNNSPIG - 13 days ago
- Are you an education professional based in MI? @PartnersSI is hiring in #BattleCreek & #GrandRapids http://t.co/AUR6RGS1hP #EducationForAll - 32 days ago
- The common-core standards are driving a new approach to read-aloud time: http://t.co/K9xG8UThkO http://t.co/gffvmtvawI - 34 days ago