Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Happy to announce @PartnersSI new 2013-14 Annual Report - helping schools and districts implement #CommonCore http://t.co/G9Mehe77Il - 4 days ago
- new annual report from @PartnersSI - helping school districts implement #CommonCore http://t.co/edmF10wkXR">http://t.co/edmF10wkXR http://t.co/edmF10wkXR">http://t.co/edmF10wkXR - 4 days ago
- New @PartnersSI monograph on how we work in middle schools to increase student academic achievement & teacher collab http://t.co/fNxD6n2yF1 - 4 days ago
- Happy 2 announce @PartnersSI wins 2014 Top-Rated Award from @greatnonprofits (#GreatNP14) See reviews & add ur story: http://t.co/aFcCZJv9vn - 11 days ago