Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Are you passionate about advancing educational equity and opportunities for all students? @PartnersSI is hiring: http://t.co/R2MjcATqJH - 7 days ago
- We've raised 93% of a $30K Challenge Grant from the Sobrato Family Foundation! Help @PartnersSI get to 100% http://t.co/iUGH215m0R - 14 days ago
- Help @PartnersSI win a 2014 @GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Award, write a review of your experience with us! http://t.co/GL60TkcJpm - 17 days ago
- Founders Story, last of 4-part video series retrospective @PartnersSI accelerates student learning https://t.co/rVDjw9UNSb - 21 days ago