Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Learn how @PartnersSI is helping to close the #AchievementGap by addressing the #TeachingGap. http://t.co/iJJmK08HnI - 3 days ago
- this pile of people = @AmeriCorps members 20 yrs ago working in SF Bay Area schools @PartnersSI #AmeriCorps20 http://t.co/tf2EHvjEPM - 5 days ago
- Help @PartnersSI win a 2014 @GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Award, write a review of your experience with us! It's quick: http://t.co/fPPzgYUChu - 11 days ago
- Are you prepared & feeling supported for #commoncore testing for 2014-15? How can @PartnersSI help? http://t.co/2VuLDDatrh - 16 days ago