Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- New Stanford study http://t.co/Ronyst2q32 underscores need for more reflective student engagement http://t.co/qXnIHU1V8n @DeannaRolffs #CRTL - 9 days ago
- Join @PartnersSI in 2nd annual @SVGives on 5/5 and help support teachers on Teacher Appreciation Day! http://t.co/O7mfWWOCgC #ThankATeacher - 30 days ago
- Check out the latest from @PartnersSI 2015 Expo http://t.co/FHEmUxqbjZPSI is hiring in San Francisco! http://t.co/6mI1jgF3Gu - 39 days ago
- Join @PartnersSI & donate to #ThankATeacher on Teacher Appreciation Day thru @SVGives! 24hrs of giving on May 5, 2015 http://t.co/O7mfWWx1p4 - 44 days ago