Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Check out the latest from @PartnersSI 2015 Expo http://t.co/FHEmUxqbjZPSI is hiring in San Francisco! http://t.co/6mI1jgF3Gu - 7 days ago
- Join @PartnersSI & donate to #ThankATeacher on Teacher Appreciation Day thru @SVGives! 24hrs of giving on May 5, 2015 http://t.co/O7mfWWx1p4 - 12 days ago
- Seeking Better Processes & Better Outcomes: Practical Applications of #ImprovementScience In #Schools @PartnersSIDerek speaks @CarnegieFdn - 28 days ago
- How amazing when someone can make complex problems understandable without oversimplifying. Powerful open by Tony Bryk. #CarnegieSummit - 28 days ago