Service organization to enable public schools in high-poverty Bay Area communities — serving primarily students of color and English-language learners — to achieve educational equity through school-based reform.
- Julien Phillips, Kim Grose
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Have some Halloween shopping coming up? Shop through AmazonSmile & support @PartnersSI at the same time http://t.co/6RGS84Duk5 - 8 days ago
- Looking forward to Book Talk at Everett MS Oct 9 w @elizwgreen @PartnersSI - 14 days ago
- How do you transform school districts? @PartnersSI led a panel at the 2014 @sreesociety Conference in DC. Read more http://t.co/WzwgCHs3d7 - 19 days ago
- Learn how @PartnersSI is helping to close the #AchievementGap by addressing the #TeachingGap. http://t.co/iJJmK08HnI - 35 days ago