Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- New Quick Start Guide on acing the job interview http://t.co/LetkfkhcOA #jobsearch #jobseekers #jobsearchadvice http://t.co/znkxC1G1oj - 2 days ago
- @directhitsfan @lorimcglone thank you Claire! #InsightChat - 7 days ago
- @ChaimShapiro Not helpful. It is about FIT! #InsightChat - 7 days ago
- @lorimcglone Thank you for having me! It was an incredible hour! best of luck to everyone! - 7 days ago