Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Watch @FLOTUS and Connie Britton honor school counselors at the White House on Fri at 1:30 pm EST http://t.co/VKstwPlQlq #scoy15 - 3 days ago
- An Ideal Timeline for the College Process. Guest post from @mytonomy founder @Sean_PBurke https://t.co/M7eRyCefPz #InsightChat - 8 days ago
- Great week partnering w/ @getschooled on 1 of the most exciting @ChiPubSchools celebrations in Chicago's history! https://t.co/0po1SzAWc6 - 8 days ago
- Don't ignore the B students! http://t.co/fOMMRP0CHQ #collegeaccess #ReachHigher - 10 days ago