Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- @QuestBridge Congrats on the great press! We'd like to partner to showcase your awesome alumni. Pls email us at email@example.com - 9 hours ago
- #Scholarships make college more affordable. Learn more with our Quick Start Guide http://t.co/jO70O8a7P4 http://t.co/2z9KAWwRP1 - 5 days ago
- I support this effort to get more awesome, excellent, mind-blowing STEM teachers in America. #blowminds #TeachSTEM http://t.co/wfMIyWcpAx - 5 days ago
- Having trouble finishing the #commonapplication? Here are some tips to get you through!http://t.co/gqUf72ECs8 http://t.co/MeQRwawtP9 - 9 days ago