Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- What's it like majoring in English and K-6 licensure at @MeredithCollege ? http://t.co/wNbI7jHiUH http://t.co/EigIj7KsA7 - 23 hours ago
- Please share the link to the survey with your friends and spread the word. YOUR voice matters! http://t.co/Uhdz8xer82 - 3 days ago
- Today on Inservice: @marcbrackett On Why It's Time for an Emotion Revolution in Our Nation's Schools http://t.co/AgppXrgosa - 3 days ago
- How does @MeredithCollege support students' efforts to pay for college? http://t.co/WPN8csIrfO http://t.co/GMuIzQ5PrK - 3 days ago