Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- My guest tonight at #InsightChat is the Maryland high school counselor of the year! Follow @PHSCouns and join me at 9pm eastern! - 6 days ago
- @UVA assoc. dean gives great insights into the college interview. Watch her advice videos here http://t.co/rRZGnAyPKV http://t.co/IWZpyBvbgJ - 8 days ago
- Learn the secrets of the #CollegeInterviewhttp://t.co/i2Hdg3rn7e http://t.co/lJZzj5JzaB - 9 days ago
- #JKCF receives inaugural @AdvisingCorps Investor Impact Award http://t.co/P3rc8ir6B9 - 10 days ago