Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- New in the blog: We break down the changes to #newSAT and how to prepare http://t.co/RN8C4CrsaX http://t.co/wcSChBOCwm - 2 days ago
- ED .@kathyvdominguez is chaperoning 2 seniors at .@ReachHigher Summit. Learn about Kathy! http://t.co/ErQ3NqF6Q4 http://t.co/ttkxyX6zC8 - 3 days ago
- Watch these videos from @PrepMatters to learn about the #newSAT #SAT #ACT #TestPrep http://t.co/iD6p8xZVD0 http://t.co/14le9eRKTe - 3 days ago
- What to consider if you're choosing a major from a @VanderbiltU student http://t.co/uv3UJh9SJV http://t.co/aP25dS7hk1 - 4 days ago