Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Going #backtoschool it's important to balance your schedule. Learn more from a @uva student: http://t.co/B3YQoIF35m http://t.co/We6SGXZ2ry - 10 days ago
- Interest in a #theatre major? Learn more from an @EastCarolina alum: http://t.co/hlL5yLTfRP http://t.co/Dmypa09wzK - 17 days ago
- What juniors and seniors need to know about starting a college search. http://t.co/ULmQAGAJuB - 24 days ago
- New in the blog: We break down the changes to #newSAT and how to prepare http://t.co/RN8C4CrsaX http://t.co/wcSChBOCwm - 36 days ago