Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Want the First Lady at your high school graduation? Is your school willing to take her FAFSA Completion Challenge?http://t.co/knMcAIjYkp - 5 hours ago
- College students and recent grads check out our Quick Start Guide on finding a job after college http://t.co/shGsMeHkGI #jobsearch - 1 day ago
- Thanks @AdvisingCorps, @CollPossible, @Strive4C for joining the #CollegeAccess & Success Initiative http://t.co/c3xbHcmLN8 - 1 day ago
- can #edtech unearth the person in 'personalized'? - http://t.co/8Ub5tuLfK3 @educurious @unitedteach @careervillage @mytonomy @neprisapp - 2 days ago