Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Hey @mytonomy! You have student videos... and we're running a student video #scholarship contest >>http://t.co/v6OWSbi8xD. Spread the word! - 3 days ago
- Pulling strings won't get you into Princeton, and other lessons from a college counselor http://t.co/jEETu6CJAR http://t.co/S67SGW7bER - 3 days ago
- Acceptances are out at @UVA @virginia_tech @UCLA @uofiadmissions @UChicago What now? http://t.co/FpVCpo10P0 http://t.co/Gtl320xoO1 - 4 days ago
- Acceptances for @uva and other schools are out. If you got waitlisted, don't panic! http://t.co/3wBX48Q9OT http://t.co/wMDma3rySl - 6 days ago