Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- What's it like going to a rural college? Hear this recent grad's impression of @dartmouth http://t.co/AwZc2IdZPS http://t.co/4QRPVZmxUl - 1 day ago
- How do we tackle college debt? #FAFSA #FinAid2015 http://t.co/EzSaTH3LMr http://t.co/1oInmEy0pW - 2 days ago
- Financial aid influenced Kayla to choose @MethodistU and it ended up a great fit! http://t.co/JkLsHk6Jso http://t.co/ipUugJtOWn - 3 days ago
- BAM. Who needs to hear this in your circle today? #scchat #OhioSC #SCCrowd http://t.co/vB8qKuqTRz - 4 days ago