Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- As a HS student, how do you maximize your summer? Hear from a @CarnegieMellon student: http://t.co/P6lGoqmF7J http://t.co/M6hPPCDNl7 - 3 days ago
- Starting college in August? Hear some advice for the transition from a @JMU graduate http://t.co/DYXMEIkvYz http://t.co/70Ev5wgRZs - 4 days ago
- What companies and types of opportunities do different MBA programs fast-track their students to? http://t.co/YDhMQ04mIo - 5 days ago
- Visiting college campuses in the summer has pros and cons, hear more: http://t.co/xTYAKRcJxb #collegevisits http://t.co/ulExf6gFXV - 6 days ago