Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- @mytonomy Creating content! Sophomores reaching out ninth grade students! https://t.co/pVMQQWTcm8 - 7 days ago
- The first 4 winners (2 at Randolph Early College and 2 at Heritage HS) were selected for our #LMTY contest - https://t.co/Ze3VMjX4ld - 10 days ago
- NC School Counselors: Your Students Can Win @amazon Gift Cards for watching your videos - learn more https://t.co/Ze3VMjX4ld @ncsca #LMTY - 11 days ago
- Check out these tips for saving money on college applications! https://t.co/FwpxllJQFI - 12 days ago