Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Interested in study abroad? Learn how to do it without breaking the bank: http://t.co/HcOiM8DI95 http://t.co/wQ7XeNX3B3 - 4 days ago
- What's going on with the new #psat? Learn more in the blog: http://t.co/A15Pm5N1pI http://t.co/4ZMkgiDqcK - 5 days ago
- @QuestNetwork we'd love to discuss a partnership with you to feature your scholars on our site @mytonomy - 6 days ago
- We're proud to share this article the Wall Street Journal wrote about QuestBridge and our supporters! http://t.co/Lv2fmwgAmy - 6 days ago