Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- @mytonomy video: "Why Study Aerospace Enginering" http://t.co/sXNQcp2X4p In honor of Neil Armstrong and his "one small step" 45 years ago... - 19 hours ago
- Short-From Video Personalizes Education Experiences http://t.co/UHIHuf1jRp #edchat @Mytonomy Thx Vinay! Keep up the gr8t work! - 20 hours ago
- @DrBergerAtRANDA Thanks for your interest. We have a great team, lucky to have a great #schoolcounselor in @Sean_PBurke as co-founder! - 20 hours ago
- Short-From Video Personalizes Education Experiences http://t.co/7Ron8xe2E4 #edchat @Mytonomy Thx Vinay! Keep up the gr8t work! - 20 hours ago