Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Cannot wait to honor 20 years' worth of KIPPsters climbing the mountain to & thru college at #KSS2014 in Houston. Kleenex packed. - 2 days ago
- Some strategies from @JBernalYESPrep on how to boost college grad rates for low-income students: http://t.co/b1pIVVe1yF @edchat #highered - 2 days ago
- @hechingerreport @JBernalYESPrep @EdChat @mytonomy is a big believer in alumni mentoring -- technology can help here - 2 days ago
- @ecaudillo We'd like to personally invite you to join @mytonomy, a social network for college advising, w/special focus on First Gen & STEM - 2 days ago