Mytonomy is a near-peer social network designed to bring alumni advice to high school students while supporting the overburdened high school counselor. Mytonomy helps young people from age 14–25, make better decisions about big life choices: how to go to college and pay for it, where to apply, what to study, and how to link all of that to an eventual career.
- Vinay Bhargava, Sean Burke
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Thanks & welcome @mytonomy, providing video advice on college-going & success! http://t.co/ooyDI91udS - 8 hours ago
- Portfolio co @mytonomy in @baltimoresun's "Entreprenuers have role to play in solving nation's problems." http://t.co/eBfAz5ERvO #education - 2 days ago
- Thanks @BenJealous @KaporCapital! @baltimoresun "Entrepreneurs have a role to play in solving our nation's problems" http://t.co/eizWAh49IB - 2 days ago
- New videos from #firstgen college students from @KIPP_DC are up! http://t.co/6anCzSNjXJ #ReachHigher #inspiring 2/2 http://t.co/0RIm76mC2f - 3 days ago