FOCUS supports the DC charter sector through three primary strands of work: advocacy for issues related to autonomy, equitable funding, and access to facilities; focus on school quality, data transparency and the use of data to improve school performance; and support for start up charter schools in DC.
- Robert Cane, Mike Peabody
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- questions about the recently released RFO? come out to our Real Estate Meet & Greet- more info here: http://t.co/Yyg9FP3VlJ - 10 hours ago
- Is your DC Charter School looking to expand/move? Don't miss our Real Estate Meet&Greet! Info: http://t.co/Yyg9FP3VlJ http://t.co/3uxZQmkzL1 - 10 hours ago
- EMERGING ISSUES BREAKFAST: Understanding, Evaluating and Improving Your Schools Performance. Click for more info: http://t.co/w8uJzuntsP - 12 hours ago
- Join us for our 1st ever DC Charter Friends Network Happy hour on 10/21!! Drink specials & free food! RSVP here: http://t.co/Lw9VqJyVml - 15 hours ago