FOCUS supports the DC charter sector through three primary strands of work: advocacy for issues related to autonomy, equitable funding, and access to facilities; focus on school quality, data transparency and the use of data to improve school performance; and support for start up charter schools in DC.
- Robert Cane, Mike Peabody
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Washington Post's Jay Mathews was misled http://t.co/KGmUknppzj via @examinercom - 7 hours ago
- They both came here illegally. Only one will be helped by Obama's immigration action. http://t.co/6DYuhOs1x2 feat. @TheNextStepPCS - 8 hours ago
- "How D.C. went from punchline to touchstone in a relatively short period of time is an important question." via @HuffPostEdu - 9 hours ago
- Public charters respond to column about school diversity http://t.co/C1Ge4a21Kq #SchoolChoice #Education - 9 hours ago