FOCUS supports the DC charter sector through three primary strands of work: advocacy for issues related to autonomy, equitable funding, and access to facilities; focus on school quality, data transparency and the use of data to improve school performance; and support for start up charter schools in DC.
- Robert Cane, Mike Peabody
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Senate panel takes up No Child Left Behind rewrite http://t.co/1Oj8mA2UAe #NCLB #NoChildLeftBehind - 2 days ago
- Report offers case study of turnaround at J.C. Nalle Elementary in the District http://t.co/Fhkii4DVbF - 2 days ago
- .@RocketshipEd breaks ground on new District charter school after delays http://t.co/Uv3eGWjWzj - 2 days ago
- DC PCSB executive director open to neighbrhood preference for charters http://t.co/1zzjR1Y1JJ via @examinercom - 3 days ago