FOCUS supports the DC charter sector through three primary strands of work: advocacy for issues related to autonomy, equitable funding, and access to facilities; focus on school quality, data transparency and the use of data to improve school performance; and support for start up charter schools in DC.
- Robert Cane, Mike Peabody
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- D.C. principal receives $25,000 award http://t.co/cetZpL7qJ8 - 20 hours ago
- A fight over private schools, federal dollars and home rule http://t.co/02EVPq3MK4 - 20 hours ago
- D.C. Council members threaten $30 million in funding to DCPS and charter schools from Congress http://t.co/g9ihEs4Y5K via @wordpressdotcom - 20 hours ago
- Federal judge will hear D.C. charter school case on equitable funding https://t.co/KciSVDVnKD via @@WatchdogOrg - 1 day ago