FOCUS supports the DC charter sector through three primary strands of work: advocacy for issues related to autonomy, equitable funding, and access to facilities; focus on school quality, data transparency and the use of data to improve school performance; and support for start up charter schools in DC.
- Robert Cane, Mike Peabody
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- D.C. schools to invest $20 million in helping black and Latino male students http://t.co/mq2k904pPt - 3 days ago
- Obama proposes legislation on data breaches, student privacy http://t.co/0rMXk0HCdo - 11 days ago
- Group proposes more assessments for Va. kindergartners http://t.co/TYVptHhtjC via @washingtonpost - 12 days ago
- Education groups, leaders weigh in on Duncans speech http://t.co/DpvDVDwSZV via @washingtonpost - 12 days ago