FOCUS supports the DC charter sector through three primary strands of work: advocacy for issues related to autonomy, equitable funding, and access to facilities; focus on school quality, data transparency and the use of data to improve school performance; and support for start up charter schools in DC.
- Robert Cane, Mike Peabody
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Some DCPS schools have to cope with an influx of midyear transfers: http://t.co/nCe03K23Ll - 2 days ago
- Exclusive interview with Martha Cutts, head of school Washington Latin PCS http://t.co/eLW4UZP3My via @examinercom - 2 days ago
- The Four Miles http://t.co/NtmeFC6DqB via @examinercom - 3 days ago
- What's behind the low standardized test scores in one high-priced DC neighborhood: http://t.co/4vjoHXXNHR #LoganCircle - 3 days ago