FOCUS supports the DC charter sector through three primary strands of work: advocacy for issues related to autonomy, equitable funding, and access to facilities; focus on school quality, data transparency and the use of data to improve school performance; and support for start up charter schools in DC.
- Robert Cane, Mike Peabody
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Quality of Words, Not Quantity, Is Crucial to Language Skills, Study Finds http://t.co/X07dAvO4OH #EarlyChildhoodEducation #AchievementGap - 2 days ago
- Don't forget our Friends of Charters Happy Hour THIS Tuesday! food&Drinks -Tell your friends! http://t.co/8nAnDb6Jke http://t.co/ruaVOxbEnu - 2 days ago
- Check out our inaugural newsletter feat. @First_FridaysDC @MundoVerdePCS @AppleTreeInst ! Click here: http://t.co/PsLxKwSqda - 2 days ago
- Time for Charter Board to enlist services of Building Hope http://t.co/ad6e95JCo7 via @examinercom - 2 days ago