FOCUS supports the DC charter sector through three primary strands of work: advocacy for issues related to autonomy, equitable funding, and access to facilities; focus on school quality, data transparency and the use of data to improve school performance; and support for start up charter schools in DC.
- Robert Cane, Mike Peabody
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Internal Emails, Documents Between D.C. Mayor, Schools Chief on Closings Revealed http://t.co/Y8TlbUPPEw - 1 day ago
- The merits and flaws of an all-boys public school http://t.co/VKnipcBCzR - 1 day ago
- LAUNCHED: 20th virtual school tour of @PaulPCS Middle @FlamboyanDC @oneillfdn @mauramarino @FOCUSdc #parents #Ward4 http://t.co/CPRfzfqAFe - 1 day ago
- Why Charter Schools Work Or Don't http://t.co/FV2wMbmHXC via @usnews - 1 day ago