BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Check out @RobMancabelli, Founder of @BrightBytes making headlines in this weeks member news roundup! http://t.co/GkIdU8AQMM - 25 minutes ago
- Short On Time? How To Make Time To Lead And Learn As Principal http://t.co/Owpwegjucb #edchat - 1 hour ago
- We love this visual depository from the University of Rhode Island: http://t.co/b6k7EcoqMN #edtech #edchat #libraries - 2 hours ago
- The cone of learning... student centered vs. teacher centered. #edchat #unionrxi http://t.co/iYGE9sjM7E #edtech #satchat #sunchat - 4 hours ago