BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Why #Innovation Starts With Enthusiasts http://t.co/qq8MAxB0dP #edchat #entrepreneur - 53 minutes ago
- "If you can't see something, you can't be it. It was important for us to create more visibility." http://t.co/TlL8iWsG37 #STEM #YesWeCode - 3 hours ago
- @NoApp4Pedagogy Thanks, Eric! - 4 hours ago
- #Longreads for your Friday from @AmRadioWorks: One Child at a Time: Custom Learning in the Digital Age http://t.co/SG87B1CeoB #edtech - 5 hours ago