BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- What Does #Online Learning Look Like? Examples from Florida and Pennsylvania http://t.co/rHe5lUruUn #FLedchat #PAedchat #edtech - 1 hour ago
- "Technology shouldnt be the main focus but a vein running through a strategic plan." What do you think? http://t.co/VBATRWmEJP #edtech - 4 hours ago
- "Texting parents early childhood learning tips and reminders boosts preschoolers #literacy skills," study finds. http://t.co/UtgQYlzXfL - 19 hours ago
- What do you think will be the Oregon Trail of the next decade? The decade after? The Future of Educational Games http://t.co/kCqVoPZKWE #gbl - 22 hours ago