BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- We're in Rhode Island today at RIDE, ready to learn about Innovation Powered by Tech. Will we see you at Booth 11? #edchatri #edtechri - 1 hour ago
- "[Children] want to be wiggling and fidgeting and moving. Could standing desks be the answer? http://t.co/tPQkCoFv3y #edchat #design - 11 hours ago
- Report Finds Teachers Underutilize Resources for Digital Games in the Classroom http://t.co/7QzMccbztW #edtech #gaming - 14 hours ago
- Photos from the BrightBytes Summit are up! http://t.co/vtHqxOyVk8 #BBSummit2014 - 14 hours ago