BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Only 1:3 Students Are Hopeful, Engaged, and Well - It's NOT Enough http://t.co/m84jl1cHNb via @KristenSwanson #edchat - 9 minutes ago
- We're a long way from home, but so happy to be with the fine folks of #NYSCATE14! Looking forward to new friends and colleagues. #NYSCATE - 3 hours ago
- The original #gbl! The Man Who Made 'Tetris' http://t.co/NzeCNGlYpm #gaming #edtech #edchat - 14 hours ago
- Building Student Centered High School Math Classrooms http://t.co/PioeyZRNSs #edchat #STEM - 17 hours ago