BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- If Flash ran at just 1% of the speed of light, he would need to burn 75 million calories, or 146,484, 375 Mars bars. http://t.co/suTjgwNqSb - 12 hours ago
- When Storm makes lightening, the energy created is 500M joules. To produce 1 bolt, he'd need to eat 522 Big Macs/day. http://t.co/Fz2WwvrpBu - 12 hours ago
- Auditory Awareness: Are Students Hearing the Lesson? http://t.co/fDKxrdOhqm #edchat - 15 hours ago
- A quick sketch this AM. Some data for today. @brightbytes #bob http://t.co/ia7HxGYPnW http://t.co/JEiFdpQALR - 18 hours ago