BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- RT @GAllenTC "101 Things Ive Learned So Far In #Teaching #edchat" http://t.co/JpyAyvMU58 - 2 hours ago
- @ideaguy42 @GAllenTC We can't wait! - 3 hours ago
- Don't Kick the Can on Innovation: Why "Preparing Kids for Higher Ed" Doesn't Work http://t.co/OlYQaEp4VH via @kristenswanson - 3 hours ago
- @j_allen So glad we could sort everything out for you! Thanks for reaching out. - 4 hours ago