BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- #STEM contests challenge #students to make a #difference http://t.co/oClxRvFMvX #edtech #edchat - 2 hours ago
- "Why is it that while 37% of U.S. college computer science grads in 1985 were women, today only 17% are?" http://t.co/1baDNcC8Z4 #edtech - 13 hours ago
- 3 ways technology buoys at-risk students http://t.co/sKd1zZqeCB #edtech #edchat #earlywarning - 16 hours ago
- "Professional development is not just a training any more. Its capacity building." http://t.co/PNO1iBrKsD #PD #edchat #capacitybuilding - 19 hours ago