BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- @msemilymaclean Right? Treat people everywhere like you'd treat your neighbor because the world is getting awfully small! #whatisschool - 2 hours ago
- "John needed Pauls attention to detail and persistence. Paul needed Johns anarchic, lateral thinking." http://t.co/LwOm9Uy3pu #creativity - 3 hours ago
- Which role is your favorite? 9 Roles For The Teacher That Leads http://t.co/VKC7m63d1F #edchat - 14 hours ago
- Students Map Real-World Issues with (Free) Geospatial Tools http://t.co/F5wEjNX0JQ #edchat #edtech - 21 hours ago