BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- How Do You Score on This Blended Learning Checklist? http://t.co/mA8Ye9r7LY #edchat #blendedlearning - 11 hours ago
- Should every school class be a computer #coding class? http://t.co/MhDQhn8nVG #edchat #edtech #kidscode - 17 hours ago
- 3 Things That Can Stall #Innovation (And How To Overcome Them) http://t.co/c1vjNlszCn #edchat - 20 hours ago
- How High School Students Use Instagram to Help Pick a College http://t.co/FpWSY0WdqF #edchat #edtech #socialmedia - 1 day ago