BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- "Cellphones can both help students stay in touch in todays world and...be a valuable teaching and learning tool." http://t.co/jDAcrwpvny - 1 hour ago
- How to Be an Effective #Ally to Parents http://t.co/LzB1WVYfhy #edchat - 4 hours ago
- @PewaukeeSD uses the Clarity survey to measure instructional practices that are supported by technology #FutureReady #BrightBytes - 6 hours ago
- 7 Ways to Hack Your Classroom to Include Student Choice http://t.co/NyUnhqwg7I #edchat #eduhack - 7 hours ago