BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- "A critical digital pedagogy must be less about knowing and more about a voracious not knowing." http://t.co/sdYVHl1j28 #edchat - 8 hours ago
- Pedal power: why cycling to school is good for learning and the planet http://t.co/6NmkpWizV2 #exercise #edchat - 11 hours ago
- Do you write to learn, or write to remember? #EdcampSFBay http://t.co/7U01QQ3IBb - 12 hours ago
- Happy Labor Day, everyone! Best of luck to those educators enjoying their last hurrah before school starts tomorrow. #bestyearever - 15 hours ago