BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Education #leaders, do you have a digital teaching portfolio? What do you include in it? http://t.co/adKgjOpr2F #edchat - 5 hours ago
- "100% of students experience summer learning loss if they dont engage in some sort of educational activity." http://t.co/y6Spo0oobw #edchat - 8 hours ago
- Five-Minute Film Festival: Classroom Makeovers to Engage Learners http://t.co/mi1QHQwqKh #edchat - 11 hours ago
- A musical look back at @LeVarBurton & the Reading Rainbow T.V. series: http://t.co/cTaGRkSIQS via @PBSDS #tbt - 11 hours ago