BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- The Daily Routine Of #Creativity http://t.co/StKMO1UyEQ #edchat - 12 hours ago
- The Importance of Teaching Through Relationships http://t.co/foShKukkz4 #empathy #mindfulness #edchat - 12 hours ago
- 3 Ways Parents Can Spot Student-Centered Learning http://t.co/ac6Rjft65q #edchat - 18 hours ago
- New Research Reports on What Tools Help Teachers Use Games in Class http://t.co/j71j0v9JxC #edchat #edtech #gaming #gamered - 22 hours ago