BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Which of these #makered projects would you try with your students? http://t.co/KeNtnI5hdY #edchat #edtech - 7 hours ago
- BrightBytes (ISTE) Leadership module launch cocktail reception. We love our partners in education. @BrightBytes http://t.co/o1mKKN9KaV - 7 hours ago
- Wish you were here! @BrightBytes #ISTE2015 cocktail party. We have amazing #edtech colleagues <3 http://t.co/WMmWumlewv - 8 hours ago
- "It isn't the technology alone that will revolutionize the way your students learn." http://t.co/NKeSCyWhct #edchat #edtech - 10 hours ago