BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- "STEM grows from the root." http://t.co/9Z6eMjRMx6 #edchat #edtech #STEM - 7 hours ago
- We love #1! 7 Shifts To Create A Classroom Of The Future http://t.co/lPD2yNY8uy #edchat #edtech #digcit - 9 hours ago
- "Bring your own device programs are evolving. Its time to take a fresh look." http://t.co/7BqzSn0WC6 #BYOD #edtech - 12 hours ago
- "Go out and break something. Then fix it. Its truly a great way to learn." http://t.co/nQb0u9ZMgX #edchat - 1 day ago