BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Starting a new blended learning PD experience with 5 southwest IA schools using @BrightBytes clarity data on 4Cs. #ghaea - 1 day ago
- Why Parents Should Support Student-Centered Learning http://t.co/ikrVRTKHs0 #edchat - 2 days ago
- Dear parents and/or guardians of students at UGHS,We are partnering with BrightBytes, an educational research... http://t.co/EdgIZinRoE - 3 days ago
- BrightBytes and Acrobatiq are two big winners in #edtech funding for last month according to edsurge https://t.co/McYJxvQ40S - 3 days ago