BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- Has your district tried this before? Schools try remote instruction through #immersive #technology http://t.co/5zBiPBOKc6 #edchat #edtech - 1 hour ago
- 7 ways to keep #girls interested in #STEM for the long haul http://t.co/KJnbIvP5rl #edchat #edtech - 12 hours ago
- Self Expression at a Young Age: Bringing #Blogging to the Classroom http://t.co/lNVYldLXz3 #edchat #edtech - 15 hours ago
- What are you curious about? Why #Curiosity Enhances #Learning http://t.co/2g9uDPKWe6 #edchat - 18 hours ago