BrightBytes uses data to enable the creation of effective 21st Century learning environments. The company’s SAAS-based analytics platform, Clarity, measures the impact of technology use on student achievement by collecting school data and analyzing it within a proprietary framework. Based on this analysis, (1) Schools receive a customized roadmaps for improvement, as well as the resources to put the plan into action. (2) Government entities receive measurements of progress that ensure accountability and target spending. (3) Ed-tech providers receive evidence of their products’ effectiveness, along with data on the products and services needed throughout the system.
- Rob Mancabelli, Hisham Anwar
- Financial Model
- NewSchools Investment
- How do you help students develop a growth mindset and #grit? http://t.co/MTFn7VMOwu #edchat - 6 hours ago
- Would you ever try flipping your staff meeting? http://t.co/5ixARisEEW #flippedlearning #edchat - 15 hours ago
- The Ultimate Guide to Gamifying Your Classroom http://t.co/frAfF5tfvg #edchat #edtech - 1 day ago
- Mentoring New Teachers Toward #Innovation http://t.co/UKkDI58DQc #edchat #makerspace - 1 day ago