Orrick’s complimentary TOTAL ACCESS program in San Francisco –in conjunction with the SF School Alliance, the SFUSD, Edsurge, and NewSchools Venture Fund– is focused on K-12 education and technology. The event includes a unique pitch opportunity for select entrepreneurs with Edtech investors and industry EdTech leaders as well as a separate pitch opportunity with SFUSD tech managers and other professionals advising other school districts and charter schools regarding education technology.
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Pitch Session
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Meetup (Networking opportunity with refreshments and food)
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm: Panel Presentation: “Crossroads: K-12 Education and Technology”
- Matthew Kinzie, Chief Technology Officer, San Francisco Unified School District
- Gloria Lee, COO, NewSchools Venture Fund
- Rob Manacabelli, Co-Founder & CEO, BrightBytes
- Adam Miller, EdTec, Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
- Jan Zawadski, CEO, Hapara
- Milton Chen, Senior Fellow of the George Lucas Educational Foundation & former Director Executive Director of Edutopia
RSVP Here by Friday, November 30, 2012 for the panel and meetup event.
To apply for the Pitch Session, please send your one page executive summary to Larry Kane by Wednesday, November 28, 2012.