SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
WASHINGTON, D. C.
At this one-day summit, education and broadband experts, business leaders, and senior policymakers will discuss the findings of the LEAD Commission and how to advance key education technology goals, including how best to streamline and modernize E-Rate, ensure the availability of effective digital learning content, and support teachers in the digital classroom.
Not open to the public but please follow the proceedings on Twitter #edtechconnect and watch a live webcast beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT.
STATE OF BLENDED LEARNING IN AMERICA’S SCHOOLS
- Moderator: Ted Mitchell, president & CEO, NewSchools Venture Fund
- Judy Burton, president & CEO, Alliance College-Ready Public Schools
- Mark Edwards, superintendent, Mooresville Graded School District and 2013 National Superintendent of the Year
- Joel Klein, CEO, Amplify; former chancellor, NYC Department of Education
- Bob Wise, president, Alliance for Excellent Education and former governor of West Virginia